How about flavouring your Lembas with some spices to acchieve some variety? Here are some ideas what you could mix into the dough:
- Lemon or Orange-peel (make sure the fruit are ecological and have not had chemical treatment. If you are insecure, please ask one of the shopkeepers, for not every fruit’s peel is made to be eaten!)
- Orange-blossom extract (you may get this in an oriental supermarket)
- Rose extract (also available in an oriental supermarket)
I KEEP LOSING THIS SHIYT
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
How I remove white backgrounds from scans.
I can never get the other method to work that I have seen here on some tutorial blogs. So I found another way which is much more simple in my opinion. I am not sure if it will work on later versions of photoshop. I am using the cs5 version.
Hope this helps someone!
Eplans.com is a website that sells blueprints for houses.
This might not seem that helpful but if you want a characters house you can make selections based on what sort of house you want them to live in.
Then browse through the results and find the house you want. Then you can view the blueprints and have a room layout for that house, which can help with visualising the space they live in.
It makes describing generic homes so much easier.
The ones filmed on stage are not always the best quality. I tried to include every version I could find. Most of these are the movie versions, if a version was available. Enjoy!
I highly suggest everyone installs an ad blocker before watching these videos: Firefox & Chrome Safari
- [title of show] 1 2
- 9 to 5 - 1980
- 13 on Broadway 1 2 3 4 5 6
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Original Broadway Cast
- 42nd Street - 1933
- A Gentlemen’s Guide to Love and Murder
- A Little Night Music - 1990 Act 1 Act 2
- A Very Potter Musical
- A Very Potter Sequel
- A Very Potter Senior Year
- Aida with Idina Menzel, Maya Days, and Matt Bogart
- Aladdin - pre-broadway
- Annie - 1982
- Annie - 1999
- Annie on stage with Jane Lynch 1 2
- Annie Get Your Gun - 1950
- Anything Goes - Sutton Foster, Joel Grey, Laura Osnes
- American Idiot (password: greenday)
- bare Part 1 Part 2
- Beautiful: The Carole King Musical -Pre Broadway
- Beauty and the BeastUS Tour 2010
- Billy Elliot
- Bonnie & Clyde with Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan Act 1 Act 2
- Book of Mormon Original Broadway Cast
- Book of Mormon US Tour with Gavin Creel
- Brigadoon - 1954
- Bring It On Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
- Broadway: The American Musical 1 2
- Broadway’s Lost Treasures 1
- Broadway’s Lost Treasures 2
- Broadway’s Lost Treasures 3
- Bye Bye Birdie - 1963
- Cabaret - 1972
- Cabaret on stage with Alan Cummings
- Camelot - 1981
- Caroline, or Change
- Carousel - 1956
- Carrie - OBC
- Carrie - 2012 Off-Broadway Revival 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Catch Me If You Can
- Cats - 1988
- Chicago - 2002
- Children of Eden
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - 1968
- Cinderella - 1997
- Cinderella - 2013
- Company - 2006
- Company - 2011 with Neil Patrick Harris
- Cry-Baby - 1990
- Cry Baby - stage
- Dracula - German
- Dreamgirls Original Broadway Cast - very poor quality
- Dreamgirls - 2006
Evita - 1996
- Evita - 2012 Revival Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- Fame - 1980
- Fame - 2009
- Fiddler on the Roof - 1971
- Finian’s Rainbow - 1968
- First Date
- Flashdance - 1983
- Flower Drum Song - 1961
- Footloose - 1984
- Footloose - 2011
- Funny Girl - 1968
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes - 1953
- Ghost (OBC)
- Godspell (Broadway Revival)
- Grease - 1978
- Grease on Broadway
- Grey Gardens
- Grey Gardens, different version
- Guys and Dolls - 1955 Part 1 Part 2
- Gypsy - 1962
- Gypsy - 2008 Revival
- Hair - 1979
- Hair 1 2 3 4
- Hairspray - 2006 with Aaron Tveit
- Hairspray - 2007
- Hallelujah Broadway
- Hands On A Hardbody
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Revival
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch - 2001
- Hello, Dolly! - 1969
- High Fidelity
- High Society - 1956
- Holy Musical B@man!
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - 1967
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - Darren Criss
- In the Heights Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- Into the Woods - 1991
- Jekyll & Hyde Act 1 Act 2
- Jersey Boys - Broadway
- Jesus Christ Superstar - 1973
- Jesus Christ Superstar - 2012 Revival
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - 2000
- Kismet - 1955
- Kiss Me Kate - 1953
- Legally Blonde Sing-a-long
- Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Dream Cast
- Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Part 1 Part 2
- Les Miserables - 2000 with Sutton Foster
- Les Miserables - 2012
- Little Shop of Horrors - 1986
- Little Women
- Love Never Dies
- Mamma Mia! - 2008
- Man of La Mancha - 1972
Mary Poppins: The Broadway Musical
- Matilda the Musical
- Matilda - another recording
- Miss Saigon Broadway
- Miss Saigon - National Tour
- Miss Saigon - 2008
- Monty Python’s Spamalot Part 1 Part 2
- My Fair Lady - 1964
- My Favorite Broadway: The Leading Ladies - 1999
- Never Forget
- Newsies - 1992
- Newsies - Live 2012
- Next to Normal
- Next to Normal - Alice Ripley & JenniferDamiano’s last performance
- Next to Normal with Jessica Phillips and Kyle Dean Massey
- Nine - 2009
- No, No Nanette - 1940
- Oklahoma! - 1955
- Oklahoma! - 1999
- Oliver! - 1968
- On A Clear Day You Can See Forever - 1970
- On the Town - 1949
- Once - 2006
- Once - Broadway
- Once - US Tour
- Once Upon a Mattress - 2005
- Paint Your Wagon - 1969
- Pal Joey - 1957
Passing Strange - 2009
- Passion - Original Broadway Cast
- Peter and the Star Catcher
- Peter Pan - 1960
- Peter Pan Tour 2012 Act 1 2
- Pipe Dream (password: suzy)
- Pippin, Live in Toronto - 1972
- Porgy and Bess
- Ragtime - poor quality
- Rent - 2005 Part 1 Part 2
- Rent: Filmed Live on Broadway - 2008
- Rent - Hollywood Bowl (password: tango maureen)
Riverdance: The Show - 1995
Riverdance at Radio City Music Hall
- Rock of Ages
- Rocky -Broadway 2014
- Saturday Night Fever - 1977
Show Boat - 1936
- Shrek: The Musical - 2013
- Side Show - 2013
- South Pacific 1 2 3 4 5
Sondheim: A Celebration at Carnegie Hall
- Song & Dance - 1984
- Spring Awakening with Lea Michele
- Sunday in the Park with George
- Sunday In The Park With George with Santino Fontana
- Sunset Boulevard Act 1 Act 2
- Sweeney Todd Broadway - 1982
- Sweeney Todd: Live in Concert
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street - 2007
- The Addams Family
- The Addams Family obc
- The Apple Tree Part 1 Part 2
- The Book of Mormon
- The Bridges of Madison County - 2014
- The Drowsy Chaperone
- The Full Monty - 1997
- The King and I - 1956
- The Light in the Piazza
- The Little Mermaid - Sierra Boggess
- The Music Man - 1962
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood
- The Phantom of the Opera - 1989
- The Phantom of the Opera - 1990
- The Phantom of the Opera - 2004
- The Phantom of the Opera at the Albert Hall - 2011
- The Pirate Queen Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- The Producers - 1968
- The Producers - 2005
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show - 1975
- The Secret Garden
- The Sound of Music - 1965
- The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown
- The Wedding Singer
- The Wiz - 1978
- Thoroughly Modern Millie Original Broadway Cast Act 1 Act 2
- Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Three Musketeers with Aaron Tveit
- Titanic: The Musical - Peace Players Production 1 2 3 4 5
- Tommy - 1975
- Tommy - Closing Night Act 1 Act 2
- Urinetown Original Broadway Cast
- Victor/Victoria - 1982
- War Horse
- West Side Story - 1961
- West Side Story - Revival
- White Christmas - 1954
- Wicked Kristin Chenoweth’s Last Performance
- Wicked with Aaron Tveit (password: swankified)
- Wicked with Annaleigh Asford and Stephanie J. Block Part 1 Part 2
- Wizard of Oz Andrew Lloyd Webber US Tour
- Wonderland Act 1 Act 2
- Xanadu Original Broadway Cast
- Xanadu - 1980
- You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
- Young Frankenstein
theme 22: spider
- three customizable links
- a minimalist look
- optional sidebar
- feel free to edit, but don’t repost, remove credit or use as a base
- feel free to contact me in case of problems
- like/reblog if using so I can see what it looks like!
light version: preview: (x), code: (x)
dark version: preview: (x), code (x)
A bunch of comics. A bunch of A-holesAnnihilation: ConquestAnnihilation Conquest - StarlordAnnihilation ConquestGuardians Of The Galaxy (2008)The Thanos Imperative: Ignition #1The Thanos Imperative (2010) #1-6The Thanos Imperative: Devastation (2010) #1Annihilators (2010) #1-4Annihilators: Earthfall (2011) #1-4Guardians Of The Galaxy (2012)Rocket Raccoon (2014)
issue 1Legendary Star-Lord (2014)
issue 1Guardians of the Galaxy - Galaxy Most Wanted
issue 1Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Prelude
Quick and Dirty - Tips for Successful Online Projects
I give you some insight on how fluid and successful internet and some corporate projects operate!
IDEAS? Let me know in the videos comments or in an ask on Tumblr!
”THROUGH A RAPIST’S EYES” (PLS TAKE TIME TO READ THIS. it may save a life.) Reblog this!
It seems that alot of attackers use some tactic to get away with violence. Not many people know how to take care of themselves when faced with such a
situation. Everyone should read this especially each n every girl in this world. THOUGHT THIS WAS GOOD INFO TO PASS ALONG…
FYI - Through a rapist’s eyes! A group of rapists and date rapists in prison were interviewed on what they look for in a potential victim and here are some interesting facts:
1] The first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle.
They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail, bun! , braid, or other hairstyle that can easily be grabbed. They are also likely to go after a woman with long hair. Women with short hair are not common targets.
2] The second thing men look for is clothing. They will look for women who’s clothing is easy to remove quickly. Many of them carry scissors around to cut clothing.
3] They also look for women using their cell phone, searching through their purse or doing other activities while walking because they are off guard and can be easily overpowered.
4] The number one place women are abducted from / attacked at is grocery store parking lots.
5] Number two is office parking lots/garages.
6] Number three is public restrooms.
7] The thing about these men is that they are looking to grab a woman and quickly move her to a second location where they don’t have to worry about getting caught.
8] If you put up any kind of a fight at all, they get discouraged because it only takes a minute or two for them to realize that going after you isn’t worth it because it will be time-consuming.
9] These men said they would not pick on women who have umbrellas,or other similar objects that can be used from a distance, in their hands.
10] Keys are not a deterrent because you have to get really close to the attacker to use them as a weapon. So, the idea is to convince these guys you’re not worth it.
POINTS THAT WE SHOULD REMEMBER:
1] If someone is following behind you on a street or in a garage or with you in an elevator or stairwell, look them in the face and ask them a question, like what time is it, or make general small talk:
can’t believe it is so cold out here, we’re in for a bad winter. Now that you’ve seen their faces and could identify them in a line- up, you lose appeal as a target.
2] If someone is coming toward you, hold out your hands in front of you and yell Stop or Stay back! Most of the rapists this man talked to said they’d leave a woman alone if she yelled or showed that she would
not be afraid to fight back. Again, they are looking for an EASY target.
3] If you carry pepper spray (this instructor was a huge advocate of it and carries it with him wherever he goes,) yelling I HAVE PEPPER SPRAY and holding it out will be a deterrent.
4] If someone grabs you, you can’t beat them with strength but you can do it by outsmarting them. If you are grabbed around the waist from behind, pinch the attacker either under the arm between the elbow and
armpit or in the upper inner thigh - HARD. One woman in a class this guy taught told him she used the underarm pinch on a guy who was trying to date rape her and was so upset she broke through the skin and tore out muscle strands the guy needed stitches. Try pinching yourself in those places as hard as you can stand it; it really hurts.
5] After the initial hit, always go for the groin. I know from a particularly unfortunate experience that if you slap a guy’s parts it is extremely painful. You might think that you’ll anger the guy and make him want to hurt you more, but the thing these rapists told our
instructor is that they want a woman who will not cause him a lot of trouble. Start causing trouble, and he’s out of there.
6] When the guy puts his hands up to you, grab his first two fingers and bend them back as far as possible with as much pressure pushing down on them as possible. The instructor did it to me without using
much pressure, and I ended up on my knees and both knuckles cracked audibly.
7] Of course the things we always hear still apply. Always be aware of your surroundings, take someone with you if you can and if you see any odd behavior, don’t dismiss it, go with your instincts. You may feel
little silly at the time, but you’d feel much worse if the guy really was trouble.
FINALLY, PLEASE REMEMBER THESE AS WELL ….
I know you are smart enough to know these pointers but there will be some, where you will go “hmm I must remember that” After reading forward it to someone you care about, never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do it.
2. Learned this from a tourist guide to New Orleans : if a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you…. chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or
purse than you and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car: Kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won’t see you but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping,eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON’T DO THIS! The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side,put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU CLOSE the DOORS , LEAVE.
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
a. Be aware: look around your car as someone may be
hiding at the passenger side , peek into your car, inside the passenger side floor, and in the back seat. ( DO THIS TOO BEFORE RIDING A TAXI CAB) .
b. If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
c. Look at the car parked on the driver’s side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot).
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP IT! It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked “for help” into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it and it’s better safe than sorry.
DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT NOT REBLOGGING THIS! IT COULD ACTUALLY SAVE A LIFE.
Reblog this. Only the picture will appear on your blog.
Will never not reblog this. Saving this forever. There were so many things on here that are lincredibly useful. It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t match your theme!! Is that worth not saving someone’s life?? This is amazing.
reblogging for signal boost.
If you haven’t watched Luke Newberry in Doctors yet, you are really missing out my friend, he is the dorkiest little cutie pie in it ok